Mad Hatter’s Tea Party & Garden Walk
When: April 30, 2011; 11am – 5pm
Where: Wake Forest Historical Museum & Historic Gardens on North Main Street
- Have tea with the Mad Hatters of the Wake Forest Garden Club. Wear your own “mad hat” and get a free raffle ticket.
- Visit The Rabbit Hole Gift Shop.
- Stroll the historic gardens of North Main Street and be inspired by garden vignettes created by area artists and designers.
- Enjoy flower arranging demonstrations by talented floral designers.
- Talk with Master Gardeners and Landscape Designers.
Tickets go on sale March 15, 2011 – $18 in advance at the Cotton Company, the Chamber of Commerce, or the Olde English Tea Room. Day of the Tour – $20.
Sponsored by the Wake Forest Garden Club.